Lead Foil is an extremely malleable form of sheet lead used mostly for radiation shielding. It is sold in 50 – 75 lb rolls with and without an adhesive backing.
- Foil can be easily cut with scissors or utility knife.
- Material is flexible enough to shape and bend around sharp corners, tubes and canisters.
- Adhesive backing holds in place for easier application and requires no penetration of the lead for fastening.
- Currently supplied in multiple widths up to 12”.
- Five thicknesses available.
- Available with adhesive back in 20 yard rolls (10 roll minimum).
Mayco Industries has the capability to produce many products to customer specifications. If there is a size you need that we are not currently offering please let us know!