Mayco Stock Lead Bridge Weights are 7” x 7” x 8” with a piece of rebar in the cut out for easy maneuvering. Each Lead Bridge Weight weighs approximately 150 lbs. each. Lead is commonly used as bridge ballast for it’s density.
We custom pour our bridge weights (seen below), giving them a precise fit. We also offer lead encapsulation, such as epoxy painting or powder coating, which reduces lead exposure to your workers and the environment.
Mayco also offers concrete weights upon request. Below, you can see an 81 lb 10″ x 10″ x 10″ cast concrete ballast block, complete with a handle for easy lifting.
MAYCO’S RECENT BRIDGE PROJECTS
- Marine Parkway
- Gil Hodges Memorial in New York, NY
- Lagoon Pond Drawbridge in Oak Bluffs, MA – Tisbury, MA
- Burlington-Bristol Bridge, Re-balance in Burlington, NJ
- No. 116.74 over Niatic River in East Lyme, Connecticut
- Charles Berry Bascule Bridge in Loraine, Ohio
- Gilmerton Bridge Replacement Project in Chesapeake, Virginia
- Smith Point Bridge in Long Island, New York
- John Redman Dam in Burlington, Kansas